Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

On number two

Part of the reason why I haven't updated my blog in a while is because there is another growing little girl in my belly. The photo below was taken back in June on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk during a family visit. I was about four months here and didn't know what the gender was yet. I was kind of hoping it would be a boy. But now I realize that having another girl is just as great. She will be able to use the clothes and shoes my little S has outgrown. They grow up so fast that some of her clothes were probably used once or twice. They get to share a room and play with the same toys. Expense wise, it really is a plus! This second one is due in November and all I really want is a healthy baby girl.

Compared to my first pregnancy, this one has been a lot more difficult. It's true when they say that every one is different. The aches and pains started at 20 weeks (I literally can't walk sometimes). And the doctor has told me that it will only go away when I give birth. How encouraging! It is hard to imagine though, that in 10 weeks our new addition to our family will arrive. Quite exciting!



No comments :

Post a Comment