Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ALWAYS hungry

The one thing good about being pregnant is you can EAT without feeling guilty. What I don't like is feeling hungry ALL THE TIME. You feel there is no longer space in your stomach and yet the feeling of hunger is still there. At 31 weeks, my doctor tells me I need to gain more weight. Ummm, okay! I guess everything I am eating is going to the baby. Which is not such a bad thing. But I do feel tired all the time. Food is the remedy.

I posted about this restaurant in Austin called Chez-Zee not too long ago. Their brunch is one of the best.


The pear mimosa is new on their menu and too bad I couldn't have some. My hubby did say it was good.









On me
Sweater: Old Navy (old) , halter dress (old), sandals: Ross (old), Black tote: Zara (old), Sunglasses: Ray-ban New Wayfarer

On Little S
Hat: Janie and Jack, Dress: Old Navy, Boots: Target


No comments :

Post a Comment